silver cuban link chain - 8mm .925 sterling silver cuban link curb chain necklace, 24 inches
What is 925 silver?The highest quality silver for jewelry is called Sterling Silver or 925 Silver. It is called 925 silver because it is made with 92.5% pure silver. The other 7.5% is a mixture of different metals that help strengthen and stabilize the metal. Pure silver (also known as fine silver) is soft and easily bended and is generally not used for making jewelry. Simply put, 925 silver is the purest form of silver for making jewelry that maintains its beauty over time. Identifying Genuine 925 Silver Jewelry925 silver items will be stamped with a "925" marking. If a silver jewelry item does not have a 925 stamp, then it is likely silver plated or made with an imitation metal. It is illegal under federal law to falsely stamp an item that is not real silver with the 925 mark. Real silver items can also be tested to confirm the purity.The Official Jewelry CollectionALL of our sterling silver items are genuine and stamped. Our chains and bracelets are made with the finest craftsmanship available today. They are nickel free and completely hypoallergenic. ALL of our jewelry items are brand new and quality inspected multiple times before shipment.We offer a specialized customer service team that is available seven days a week to answer any product questions before, during or after the purchase. If you're not satisfied for any reason, you will receive a full refund and free return shipping within the US if you return your purchase within 30 days.